Sunday, January 22, 2012

HA # 6 - My Big City Adventure

I LIED TO YOU AGAIN I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON.

 So i am going to blog today. It will be an ADVENTUREBLOG! As I get internet access out in the vast distance of highway, I will upload the legs of my BIG CITY ADVENTURE!!!

Photobucket

 

 

So the only way you'll get to know what happens is if you come back here throughout the day! >:D (Or tomorrow...)

 

COFFEE TIME BECAUSE I ONLY HAD TWO HOURS OF SLEEP, FWEEE!!

Photobucket

 

 So, I know I said I wouldn’t be blogging today, but I realized that if I didn’t, there would be patches of anticipation I would be unable to fill! Then I would be reduced to rolling around various floors asking my mom if Josh’s plane is here yet.

Photobucket

 

For now, we are In the car.

Photobucket

 

We will be in the car for a long time,

Photobucket

We are entering civilization!! MAYBE THERE WILL BE INTERNET THERE!!

 

I went to grab my 200 pound laptop form the backseat, and I’m pretty sure I burned 5 billion calories. I wanted to do it without taking off my seatbelt, because if I take off my seatbelt, my car goes into a panic attack “WHY ARE YOU TAKING OFF YOUR SEATBELT BEEPBEEPBEEP WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!!?!?!?”

Photobucket

 

And They did have internet! So here you go. See you after the next stretch of vast nothingness.

 

So after I left civilization, pretty much nothing interesting happened at all, sorry :c  Mostly because I slept.  There could have been a dragon and I’d have never known.

Photobucket

 

After 3 and a half years (hours) of driving, we got to our “hotel”. It’s actually an elderly couple’s house, and they are very nice and let people stay there. The problem is they have no Wi-Fi. The sweet old lady barely even knows what it is.

 

Photobucket

I would have liked to update sooner, but I’m not magic (at least not enough to make internets). So I’ll have to go on an internet finding adventure later.

Anyway, I had recording to do, so my mom curled my hair and we headed off to the mall.

Photobucket

 

After we finished recording, I was dedicated to finding internet! We drove around for twenty minutes while I searched for Wi-Fi, but then…I got a little distracted…..

 

Photobucket

So my mom took me into Kohl’s. And I frolicked through the clothes, trying on a splendid assortment of brightly colored fabrictry.

 

I realized, as I was shopping, that if I looked like a mannequin…I could wear anything in the world and look good in it.

 

But then I realized that mannequins stand stupid, and I didn’t want to be one anymore.

Photobucket

 

 

After that, we went to eat dinner and I ate EVERYTHING I WANTED BECAUSE I’M IN THE CITY AND I HAVE NO WILLPOWER.

 

And that was my first day in the city.   

No comments:

Post a Comment