Sunday, January 22, 2012

HA #5 - Sometimes Friends Lie on Total Accident

So, I lied. I double lied. First, I said there’d be no blog today, but there is. I also said today’s issue would be “Why I’ll Never be a Superhero”, but it’s not. I’M SORRY PLEASE STILL LOVE ME.           

 

Today’s blog will be about the fuuuutuure. Sort of. And also, it’s sort of a mini blog.

 

So guess what? I have boyfriend. This is my boyfriend.

Photobucket

 

He has hair in real life, but it’s curly, and when I try to draw his hair it looks like this.

Photobucket

 

So it will be better for everyone if he has no hair.

 

Anyway, his name is Josh, and I love him.

Photobucket

 

And I’m pretty sure after a couple weeks of being locked in my closet, he loves me too!

Photobucket

 

 

So, my boyfriend lives far, far away in a distant swampland of humid ickyness called Louissiaaaanna. It has terrible monsters and weird people there, and my boyfriend is very brave for fending them off daily.

Photobucket

 

Well, because he lives in a distant kingdom, I don’t get to see him very much. But he’s going to come visit me on Monday! Yaaaay! I live in a teeny tiny town, and so the nearest airport is ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE WORLD, three hours away.

 

So I’m going early!

 

A lot of you probably don’t know this, but being blog-famous is not my only talent. I’m actually a professional musician. I’m going to the big city a day early to record some music videos in a little mall studio. I’m going to record a special one with drawings in my blog-style, and if it’s not against the rules, I’ll upload it for you guys to watch.

 

So, what I’m trying to say is, I’ll be gone the next couple of days, and I’ll be busy showering affections upon my love, so I might not post a blog until Tuesday.

Photobucket

 

 

 

I’ll be picking up all the hearts, you see, and it will be time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment